Happy Monday! I hope that you’ve all had a lovely weekend!
This week is Mental Health Week so some of the activities will be helping us to keep our minds healthy this week. There is a special video to watch as this week’s first challenge. Miss Morgan has also made a really special story time for this book which is on our whole class blog.
Here are this week’s challenges:
This week I have something exciting to show you all! I have some new pets to look after, some tiny little caterpillars. Here they are eating their food
- How many tiny caterpillars can you count?
- I need your help naming the caterpillars! When you send me your photos this week, can you think of one name for a caterpillar and send me your idea?
- Once the caterpillars have eaten enough food, what will happen to them next?
I will keep you updated with photos and videos so you can watch them grow and change.
Resources for this week’s challenges:
I will be adding a video later on this week with instructions for planting your bean.
- Lucy’s Blue Day story
- Cosmic Yoga – Coco the butterfly
- Spaghetti beanstalk instructions
- Titch story
I would love to hear about your learning at home this week, send photos to email@example.com with Acorn in the subject line.